Visit our Website at Jawnybakers.com to see our full menus, newsletters and coming events.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Featured Beverage: Mill Street Tankhouse


Mill Street’s Tankhouse is back on tap at Jawny Bakers and we’re happy to showcase it’s supreme flavour and powerful hoppy taste as one of our featured selections. 



Those who enjoy a full bodied beer should look to this selection with hints of citrus and chocolate on the nose with a dry, bitter and malty taste. 

Pairs amazingly with a spicy dish like the Bayou Jambalaya or Bombay Chicken Curry.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    1967 Chrysler New Yorker AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete